Create professional Suckerfish-based CSS drop down menus with the Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu Expression Web Add-In.
Enhanced user experience:
- fast to load and to respond (small size, optimized event handlers, pure CSS based menu design),
- smoother navigation (drop down opening and closing delays),
- dropdown animations with adjustable type, speed, and easing,
- current page indication,
- unlimited number of levels,
- cross-browser compatible,
- professional menu look,
- great overall impression.
Search engine optimized:
- better site/page rank, higher SERP position, more targeted visitors to your site.
- text over images, accessible to search engine spiders,
- link titles,
- nested unordered lists reflect your site structure,
- links on page, crawlable, optimized PR distribution,
- valid W3C HTML, XHTML and CSS.
Easy to set up and support:
- user-friendly GUI,
- menu structure, style and behavior are separated,
- user-friendly GUI,
- preset themes,
- completely customizable,
- multiple menus on a page supported.
Value for money:
- horizontal, vertical, tabbed, pure text and image based CSS menus in one product,
- quick and easy to set up and to modify, saves time,
- professional design and look of the menus attracts more visitors, keeps them on the site, provides guidelines,
- optimized SEO increases search position, attracts more targeted visitors,
- licensed for unlimited sites,
- no monthly fee or subscription,
- dedicated support.
» version 1.6.6 - posted on 2012-05-28
Heading item type added.
» version 1.4.3 - posted on 2009-09-14
- top menu and drop down menu background alignment and repeat options added
- current page indication added
EULA - End User License Agreement
AJATIX ADVANCED CSS DROP DOWN MENU - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Ajatix grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 15 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferrable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Ajatix. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Ajatix and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. AJATIX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. AJATIX DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AJATIX OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AJATIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL AJATIX LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Ajatix which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
10. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Ajatix.